Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Top 10 Tuesday (2): Top Ten Debuts


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme from The Broke and the Bookish 




                  This plays nicely with one of my reading goals this year, hopefully I can get to them all.

Ink (The Paper Gods, #1)
1. Ink by Amanda Sun










Reboot (Reboot, #1)2. Reboot by Amy Tintera

Splintered











3. Splintered by A. G. Howard
The Summer I Became a Nerd










4. The Summer I Became a Nerd by Leah Rae Miller
Maid of Secrets
5. Maid of Secrets by Jennifer McGowen









6. The Nightmare Affair by Mindee Arnett
The Nightmare Affair
                                   7. Pantomime by Laura Lom
Pantomime









8. Since You Asked by Maurene Goo
Since You Asked
                                    9. Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza
MILA 2.0 (MILA 2.0, #1)
                                   10. Pivot Point by Kasie West
Pivot Point (Pivot Point, #1)

1 comment:

  1. I'm especially interested in Splintered. Maybe because I like the cover so much :-)

    ReplyDelete