Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Top 10 Tuesday (1): Top 10 Reading Goals for 2013


This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where every Tuesday there is a different top 10 topic. This week's is (as you can tell from the title) top 10 reading goals for 2013. So in no particular order here they are.
1. Read 140 books.
2. Read 10 new to me authors.
3. Read the book before I go see the movie.
4. Complete 1 book challenge.
5. Read 6 classics.
6. Get my TBR pile down to 10 books at least once.
7. Read a verse book.
8. Read more outside of fantasy.
9. Re-read 5 books.
I can't think of anymore so I'm just going to go with a tried and true classic
10. Visit the library more often

That's all for today. Please, don't forget to leave a comment to enter the giveaway.

2 comments:

  1. 140 books! That's a big goal! Compared to my goal of 50 hehe.... *hides in a corner*

    Good luck with your accomplishing your goals!

    Gellie@ A Discombobulated Balladry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm working on reading more classics this year too, good luck!

    Here's my Top Ten: www.best-of-ya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete